A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Welle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Welle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Welle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Welle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Welle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 41 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick Welle practice?
Dr. Patrick Welle practices Pediatrics near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Pediatricians.