A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Weyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Weyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weyer graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Weyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Weyer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Weyer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Weyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Weyer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Pawtucket Internists, Pawtucket Critical Care Practitioners, and Pawtucket Pulmonologists.