Learn more about Dr. Patrick Whitlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Whitlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitlow
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitlow graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Whitlow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lee Whitlow MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Whitlow practice?
- Dr. Patrick Whitlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Whitlow practices Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.