A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Whitlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Whitlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitlow
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitlow graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Whitlow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lee Whitlow MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Whitlow practice?
- Dr. Patrick Whitlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Whitlow practices Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.