inactive

Patrick L Whitlow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 30th, 2011
Patient
Dr Whitlow is my cardiologist and he is an incredible doctor. I am amazed by the amount of time that he spends with his patients and how down to earth he is. I feel so secure to be treated by one of the top cardiologists at the top heart hospital in the country!!

December 1st, 2009
My life changed
After 2 heart attack and no definitive diagnosis, I asked that my records/cath. reports, etc be sent to someone at the CC. I then visited the clinic and saw Dr. Whitlow, who was completely familiar with my history and who gave me the diagnosis I believed I should have had all along... coronary spasm. He changed my meds a bit but more importantly, explained to me what to do when a spasm occurs and let me know that spasms do not necessarily lead to heart attacks. WHAT a relief - a positive spin on a scary condition. My life changed after seeing Dr Whitlow and I always recommend the CC to anyone with a medical problem that's somewhat unusual.

February 9th, 2009
I saw Dr Whitlow after the cardiologists I was seeing in another state were unsure of my diagnosis. My own research led me to believe that the problem was cardiac spasm as cause of my 2 heart attacks....I have minimal coronary blockage. All my echos, cath photos and Hx were sent first to Dr Whitlow and he was very familiar with my case before I saw him. His assessment was insightful, his suggestions were logical, and his manner very approachable. I felt that for the first time I had been seen and evaluated by a Dr. that actually knew what the problem was, and what my treatment should be. I so very glad I came to the CC and saw Dr Whitlow....it was a wonderful experience.