A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Wolcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Wolcott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Wolcott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolcott graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Wolcott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Wolcott MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Wolcott practice?
- Dr. Patrick Wolcott has 12 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Wolcott practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Pulmonologists.