Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Wolcott
Dr. Patrick Wolcott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Centro, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Wolcott is affiliated with El Centro Regional Medical Hospital, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Wolcott has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Patrick Wolcott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.
Dr. Hanh Bui
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
El Centro, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Michael Krutzik
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
El Centro, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Athar Ansari
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
El Centro, CA 0 mi36