A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Yachimski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Yachimski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Yachimski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yachimski graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yachimski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- VA Hospital - Brockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Stephen Yachimski MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Yachimski practice?
- Dr. Patrick Yachimski has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Yachimski practices Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Gastroenterologists.