A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Yeakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Yeakey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Yeakey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeakey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Carl Yeakey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Yeakey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Yeakey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Yeakey practices Family Medicine near Central Point, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR and Phoenix, OR.
See Central Point Family Physicians.