A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Yeakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Yeakey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeakey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeakey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Yeakey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeakey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick C Yeakey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Yeakey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Yeakey has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Yeakey practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, OR.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.