A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Yeakey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Yeakey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Yeakey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeakey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeakey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeakey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick C. Yeakey practice?
Dr. Patrick Yeakey practices Family Medicine near Central Point, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, OR and Medford, OR.
See Central Point Family Physicians.