inactive

Patrick C Yeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 5th, 2015
Wonderful Caring Physician with Amazing Results
I wen to see Doctor Yeh for my cataracts which were very advanced. The Doctor performed a very complete examination and spend a lot of time answering all my many questions. After cataract surgery on both eyes I went from very thick glasses to 20-20 vision without glasses. My insurance covered the cataract surgery and I had no out of pocket expenses. In conclusion my results were totally amazing and I highly recommend Dr Yeh and his clinic for all eye care needs

February 20th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Yeh's for over four years. I can honestly say that he is honest, generous, dedicated, precise and really cares about his patients. I would not want my eyes to be in anybody else's care.

August 16th, 2010
An excellent and detail oriented doctor who takes his time listening and explaining things to you; I feel very well taken of.