A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Yoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Yoon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Yoon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Yoon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Yoon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Yoon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.