A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Yoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Yoon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Yoon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Yoon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Yoon practice?
- Dr. Patrick Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Yoon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.