A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Young, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Gerard Young MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Young practice?
- Dr. Patrick Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Young practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.