Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Yue
Dr. Patrick Yue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Foster City, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yue is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford University Hospital and Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Yue has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patrick Yue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foster City, CA.
Dr. Kimberly Brayton
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Helen Collins
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Foster City, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Peter Lee
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Foster City, CA 0 mi18