A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Zook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zook graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Cloud Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Zook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Zook practice?
Dr. Patrick Zook practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Graceville, MN and Chokio, MN.
See Saint Cloud Family Physicians.