A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrik Gabikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrik Gabikian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabikian graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabikian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrik Gabikian MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrik Gabikian practice?
- Dr. Patrik Gabikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrik Gabikian practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurological Surgeons.