A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrika Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrika Tsai is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrika Tsai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Tsai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrika M Tsai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrika M. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Patrika Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrika Tsai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Pediatricians and Pleasanton Pediatric Specialists.