Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrika Tsai
Dr. Patrika Tsai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Tsai is affiliated with University of California, San Francisco, UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital and ValleyCare Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Patrika Tsai has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Patrika Tsai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Bittoo Kanwar
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Sue Rhee
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Melvin Heyman
Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Pediatric Gastroenterology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi40