A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrio Tismo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrio Tismo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tismo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tismo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tismo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tismo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Lawrence County Gen Hospital, Ironton, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrio Dacuyan Tismo FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Patrio D. Tismo practice?
- Dr. Patrio Tismo has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrio Tismo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ironton, OH.
See Ironton Primary Care Doctors and Ironton General Practitioners.