A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrizia Ferrara-Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrara-Guthrie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrara-Guthrie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrizia Ferrara-Guthrie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara-Guthrie graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrizia Gabriella Ferrara-Guthrie MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrizia G. Ferrara-Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Patrizia Ferrara-Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrizia Ferrara-Guthrie practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.