Learn more about Dr. Patrizia Riccardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riccardi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riccardi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Riccardi graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Riccardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Vanderbilt Univ Schl Of Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrizia Riccardi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrizia Riccardi practice?
- Dr. Patrizia Riccardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi practices Psychiatry near Macon, GA.
See Macon Psychiatrists.