A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrizia Riccardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riccardi graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Riccardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Vanderbilt Univ Schl Of Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrizia Riccardi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrizia Riccardi practice?
- Dr. Patrizia Riccardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrizia Riccardi practices Psychiatry near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY.
See Macon Psychiatrists.