A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrocinia Magat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrocinia Magat is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magat graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Magat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrocinia A. Magat practice?
Dr. Patrocinia Magat practices Family Medicine near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Poway Family Physicians.