Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Sincerely Dissatisfied- Please read review. show details Sincerely Dissatisfied- Please read review.
Jul 13th, 2015

I will start off my review by stating that all the reviews I have previously written have been for great services that I have received. This is my first poor review and I am stating all facts as I have experienced them. Dr. Czesnowski (otherwise asked to be called Dr. C) is what you call an "in and out doctor". I have found her average time spent with me to be roughly 5 minutes (the most time she spent in my room was 8 minutes). In my experience, I have not found her to get to know me as a family physician should. She has not asked me about my physical history beyond what is in my chart, including any "deeper questions" about whichever ailment I am visiting her for. I have told her about my lower back pain multiple times and not once has she given me any help (advise, referrals or otherwise) other then quickly prescribing me motrin 600s, and stating that she does not give narcotics out, then walking out the door. I was hoping for some quality conversation about how/what happened to my back, some different treatments I can try, a referral to a specialist, and/or genuine concern that physicians often show. My second issue to describe has to do with her lack of service at her office. I have been in the process of getting a medication approved by my insurance for several months now, and it all starts off with, "We will give you a call when we hear back from them". Not ONCE have I gotten any call in indication that I have not been approved. Every time that I find out is when A) I have to go into the office for a visit and then find out -or- B) I call in a month later and then they tell me I haven't been approved. I have had requests sent in 4 times over the last several months and not once was I informed of the progress. There are many physicans that do not go out of their way to exceed expectations, but in this case, I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaning about Dr. C's sincere lack of interest in her patients and her attitude of "walk in, prescribe, walk out". There is no quality and no passion in her work. I believe that extends to the rest of her staff (excluding her nurse Caroline, who was extremely pleasant and willing to give me time and answer all my questions). Her waiting room is 9 times out of 10 fully packed with at least a 45 minute waiting time regardless of whether or not you have an appointment. I would like to make an aggressive statement by saying that from a customer/patient standpoint, I am throughly convinced that she only cares about the money. If you are looking for a quality doctor who spends their time to understand your ailments, daily habits and honestly prescribe you the right treatment, Dr. Patrycja Czesnowski is NOT FOR YOU or your family. Out of the many visits I have made to see her, I can sincerely state that I am unimpressed, dissapointed and extremely dissatisfied. Dr. Patrycja Czesnowsk is not a quality doctor and you will be treated like a number rather than a patient with individual needs and care. Thank you for reading my review, and I hope my account has been helpful.

Worst experience I've had to go through show details Worst experience I've had to go through
Jun 18th, 2015

I went to Dr Czesnowski on recommendation from my insurance provider. That was my first mistake, ALWAYS take real life advice and recommendations. The staff was short with me and did not listen when I contacted to make my first appointment. I got an appointment just to wait over an hour in the waiting room. People came in and out before I finally asked if I was going to be seen soon. When my request was dismissed and their lunch arrived I got more frustrated. When another 15 minutes passed I stated I was leaving, then they suddenly had time for me. Vitals were taken in the room, even ones that were not needed but we barely talked about what I was actually there for. After another 45 minutes of waiting in the room to be seen I asked what the problem was and again was dismissed and told I was next. After another 20 minutes I went to the desk again to state I was leaving and this was a horrid experience. The doctor came from her office to state she would see me now. She came in with a horde of other young people, did not explain who they were or why I waited so long just asked about me personally. Mind you this is not why I was there and by the time she actually examined my throat she tried to tell me what was wrong before I stated that was incorrect and I was there for fever and vomiting that was not related to my pregnancy. She didn't even ask if I was pregnant (I'm visibly showing and stated when my last period was) she examined me further to then tell me I had a virus and dismiss me. I left the office infuriated to get to the pharmacy and be told my Rx was something I wasn't able to take due to allergies AND pregnancy. Clearly by this point I made a choice to NEVER go there again. The next day received a call that lab results were in and they needed to see me.. Concerned and confused I asked questions, which the girl would not answer, so I made an appt. I altered my work schedule to get my fiance and myself to this appt that we were concerned with. We waited an hour before again asking if we could be seen now. When we were finally seen (1.5 hours after signing in) she came in to tell us she thought the results were wrong and leave the room. 10 mins later comes back in and talks with the nurse but not with us. When my fiance then got irritated and asked what was going on she opened her mouth to tell me I had an STD. With our mouths gaping open we told her that was incorrect. She made a dozen excuses to which none she took responsibility before trying to ask to get to test me again. I snapped finally, stated she has barely asked about my pregnancy OR about my OB care. I then explained that I see my OB every 2-3 weeks for the last 5 months and there is NO WAY he missed this and more so that her poor care is disturbing! She continued to try to make excuses about her staff changing and such. DO NOT go near this crazy woman! You will wait hours to see someone that clearly doesn't care about you as a person or your well being. I will be placing further complaints about her at any chance I receive. In case anyone was curious my OB confirmed I DO NOT have any STD and my baby is completely healthy. Its been over a week and I have yet to hear back from the Dr's office to give the 2nd results OR to apologize for the disturbing care and experience. STAY AWAY FROM THIS NUT JOB!

Horrible doctor! show details Horrible doctor!
by Yvonne on Jun 5th, 2015

She makes you wait hours to see her, only to spend 5 minutes with you. She rights unnecessary prescriptions to get write offs. She doesn't care about you, just wants your insurance money

May 19th, 2015

The waiting time is horrible. Even if you make appointment and arrive early, you still have to wait at least 45mins until the doc can see you. They are too greedy when accepting walk-in patient and let them enter first.

May 6th, 2015

Doctor listens to your concerns

by Jennifer Trontoski on Feb 27th, 2015

Hands down best, most caring, amazing doctor ever. She is the best of the best.

by Miss June on Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Czesnowski is awesome! She really cares about how her patients feel and about helping them to get well. I've known her for about 9 years and she's never changed! Her office is clean and comfortable and her staff is friendly and professional.

Sep 16th, 2014

Great doctor! wait time varies from 30 mins to 3 hours due to the office being an urgent care place. one of the staff members is very rude.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I know she is an excellent DOCTOR, and will continue to do so now and in the future to come. Welcome to hazel park DR C you will be a blessing to many people, from the moment I went to advantage and she attend to me ,she is good

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com