Dr. Patsy Barker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patsy Barker?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Patsy Barker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2016

Thorough, takes her time, informative. Great bedside manner.

September 30th, 2015

Not very personable

I switched my child from our family doctor to her. We stuck with for a little over a year. After the last visit I made up my mind that it was tme to find a different pediatrician. For the most part she was very gruff and insists on doing a procedure during the yearly wellness check that does not need to be done on a tween female unless they are sexually active. Ugh! One of the staff members is down-right rude!

August 14th, 2014

Based on what?

I switched to a new pediatrician for my 2 month old due to location. I chose dr barker because of her good reviews. When we went in I was very proud of my daughters growth. She had gained 4 lbs and grew an inch longer. Dr. Barker said that I wasn't feeding her enough and not doing enough tummy time causing my daughters head to be crooked. I left there in tears. I am a first time mommy and am doing everything I can. My daughters head is normal and we do tummy time daily. I was very disappointed with dr barker and feel as if she didn't care at all. I do not recommend and I will not be returning.

September 28th, 2011

There is none better than Dr. Barker

Dr.Barker loves her patients, they are not a source of income for her they are her children. And she lets everyone know it. When my daughter was very sick, it was Dr. Barker, not her nurse, not someone else, but Dr. Barker herself that called everyday to check up on her. As you leave the appointment she gives you written instructions or comments on what was discussed, medications are discussed and written down the dosages and when to adminsiter. If you call for advice, it is given. When lab results are delivered, it is Dr. Barker that calls. I have been taking children, mine, adopted and foster, to her for over 20 years and she just gets better. I pray that she teaches the next generation to be as loving and caring as she is.

March 14th, 2011

Going Beyond a title

I have been going to Dr. Barker for almost 8 yrs. My 3 kids love her and her staff. She goes beyond her "job".

February 6th, 2010

FANTASTIC PEDIATRICIAN

I love Dr. Barker! She treats all three of my children. I had a ped when my first was born that was quick, condescending, and even told me I had "First Time Mom Syndrome" when I was concerned about a mole my son had (I had malignant melanoma at only 25 and my son's cousin had lymphoma as a child). Dr. Barker always takes the time to discuss with you, does thorough checks, she is breastfeeding friendly, up-to-date and doesn't throw antibiotics at you every time you walk through the door. She is very knowledgeable and proactive and really takes your concerns into consideration. Although she can sometimes be rushed, she is still sure to make sure your questions are answered. Totally would recommend Dr. Barker to ANYONE.

September 5th, 2008

Best doctor ever!!

When my daughter was born she had a doctor that really didn't take the time to talk to me or give me details as to what I needed to be introducing my daughter to evry month, etc. As a new mother I needed someone like this. I was referred to Dr. Barker by a family friend, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Dr. Barker takes the time out to tell you every little ounce of what you should be doing with your child and I just absolutely love her and her staff. As a first time mom, I call for every little thing and her staff have been so wonderful and patient with me throughout this whole experience as a first time mommy!

December 2nd, 2016