A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patsy Firth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patsy Firth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Firth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patsy N Firth MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patsy N. Firth practice?
- Dr. Patsy Firth has 1 office location.
Dr. Patsy Firth practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Joppa, MD.
See Joppa Psychiatrists and Joppa Child Psychiatrists.