A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patsy Firth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patsy Firth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Firth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patsy N Firth MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patsy N. Firth practice?
- Dr. Patsy Firth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patsy Firth practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Joppa, MD and Bel Air, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists and Towson Child Psychiatrists.