Learn more about Dr. Patsy Firth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patsy Firth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firth
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Firth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Firth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patsy N Firth MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patsy N. Firth practice?
- Dr. Patsy Firth has 1 office location.
Dr. Patsy Firth practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Joppa, MD.
See Joppa Psychiatrists and Joppa Child Psychiatrists.