A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patsy Hedges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patsy Hedges, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedges graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hedges has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patsy A Hedges MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patsy A. Hedges practice?
- Dr. Patsy Hedges has 1 office location.
Dr. Patsy Hedges practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.