Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Wonderful Doc!  |  show details
by Sue Harr on Feb 5th, 2013

I have the most respect and trust for this doctor. She found my heart problems immediately, and sent me to a cardiologist, saving my life. I would recommend her to anyone,

|  Rita B  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr Jones has been my pcp for over a decade and I wouldn't go to anyone else. She listens to me with interest and gives excellent medical care and advice. Even when I think she's not telling me the right thing, in the end she ALWAYS turns out to be 100% correct. Dr. Jones is one of the last of the honest, caring and compassionate physicians who is not just into medicine for the money.

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr Jones is competent enough, and her staff is nice, but the wait time is unacceptable and if you need referrals to a specialist, good luck.

|  Terrible doctor!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Wait time on both of my visits was over an hour. When you do finally see Dr. Jones she seems very interested in your problem. However, would not provide me with proper medication to solve problem. Office seems to be in disarray with medical files piled everywhere. Very unorganized.

|  change  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Jones is one of the worst doctors in the city of Austin. The wait in her office is over an hour and her staff is terrible about keeping medical records up to date. I came to her office and reached out to her about something medically personal and she left me hanging. Bed side manner is clearly not her specialty.

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2009

Dr Jones is a kind and caring professional that stays very current with medical practices and I thank Dr. Jones for the good health she's helped me maintain for many many years. I've recommended her to 4 friends/family members and we all love Dr. Jones.

|  Average  |  show details
by Jubalpicket on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

This MD is fine if you just need a name for a primary care physician or if you have allergies or a cold. My main problem with this MD was getting a referral to a specialist. Rather than looking at the situation and admitting it was outside of her scope of knowledge, she attempted to hand out a "cookie cutter" diagnosis. I had to actually argue for a referral and after being diagnosed with a really serious illness by the specialist she still argued that her original diagnosis was correct. Needless to say I haven't been back since.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com