Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patsy Loiacono
Dr. Patsy Loiacono, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Loiacono is affiliated with Sentara Bayside Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Children's Hospital/King's Daughters. He speaks English.
Dr. Patsy Loiacono has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Patsy Loiacono is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Clyde Wilcox Jr
Norfolk, VA 0 mi45
Dr. Phillip Luebbert
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Norfolk, VA 0.13 mi29
Dr. Lori Gettle
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Norfolk, VA 0.13 mi7