A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patsy Loiacono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loiacono
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loiacono Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patsy Loiacono, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loiacono graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Loiacono has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patsy Julius Loiacono MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patsy J. Loiacono practice?
- Dr. Patsy Loiacono has 1 office location.
Dr. Patsy Loiacono practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Norfolk Radiologists.