Dr. Patsy Mitchell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 2nd, 2016
Made an appointment with Dr. Mitchell after reading about her work with diabetes and hbp. After 3 appointments, never saw her -- only the nurse practitioner. The office does not answer the phones and does not return phone calls. Additionally, they will reset appointments and then charge you for the formerly set appointments.

October 5th, 2015
Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience with her office staff. I contacted the office months ago and requested to become a patient. I filled out all the paperwork and mailed it to her. I also sent a request to my former physician to forward my records. After a considerable period, a staff member told me that the medical records from my last physician had not been received. Wrote a letter to my formal doctor, and waited weeks. Nothing. I'm now running out of prescription meds. Contacted Dr. Mitchell's office once again. "Yes, the medical records had been received from my old dr, but Dr. Mitchell has decided not to accept any more Medicare patients. They never called me, they never wrote me. They just let me wait and wait. I've found another doctor but must wait six weeks for the first appointment. I will be without necessary meds for weeks. I still can't get over the discourtesy of Dr. Mitchell and/or her staff of not contacting me so that a could look for another doctor.

April 29th, 2015
She cares and she's good

March 23rd, 2015
front office staff is HORRIBLE...if you can get to see the doctor you will love her!

March 27th, 2013
Great primary care physician
After relocating to GA from NJ, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a doctor as good as the one I had in NJ, which I went to for about 25 years. Dr. Mitchell is just as good and even though the office is run a little "off", I am confident by the services provided by this doctor and would recommend her highly.

March 1st, 2013
This is a physician who really listens to me and takes time to figure out what my problems are without rushing me.

February 3rd, 2013
Having been with Dr. Mitchell for over two years, I can say honestly that I am pleased with my overall care. Unlike some doctors, Dr. Mitchell actually listens to the things you're saying, asks thoughtful questions when she is unsure what you're saying and take these things into consideration when developing a diagnosis. She also seems genuinely interested in your well-being. My only complaint is that unless you are able to secure the coveted first thing in morning appointment, you are going to wait awhile to get in. This is not her or her staff's fault, it's just the way things are when you have a quality doctor in high demand. A good doctor is worth the wait.

January 18th, 2013
She treats you like you are her only patient. I love her!