A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pattabiraman Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pattabiraman Iyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pattabiraman B. Iyer practice?
Dr. Pattabiraman Iyer practices Family Medicine near Gustine, CA.
See Gustine Family Physicians.