Dr. Pattabiraman Iyer MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gustine, CA

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2014
Dr Iyer is a fantastic doctor. If something is wrong, he will find it.
I think Dr. Iyer is one of the best doctors in the state of California and probably one of the best in the country. He sits down with you, asks questions, listens to you and finds out if there is anything wrong. When I was looking for a doctor, I asked everyone I knew who the best doctor was. Almost everyone said Dr. Iyer. I went to him, he diagnosed me. I am on a CPAP now and have medication for my cholestrol. I am almost 53. Now I have all my energy back. I wake up in the morning feeling rested, I eat healthy and I feel amazing. He is the best doctor I have ever had. If there is something wrong, he will find it. He also saved my friend's life without ever even meeting him. He told the clinic where to look for a problem that no one else could find. Now my friend is his patient also. Dr. Iyer is a little behind on seeing patient sometimes, because most of the time he sits down and takes time with his patients. He works a lot of days until 1:00 in the morning. He is extremely dedicated.

July 27th, 2012
I have known Dr. Iyer for at least 15 years. He provides care for a largely rural population, and sometimes there may be a little longer wait, but from what I have seen in his waiting room, patients appear to be happy with his service.

October 1st, 2011
BEST OF THE BEST!!
Dr Iyer is totally worth the wait!! I doesnt bother me to wait because I know that when its my turn he takes his time and ALWAYS fixes the problem, from a sore throat to cancer. I trust him totally!! I find that the people that complain the most about the wait are people who arent even his patients...I dont understand the only thing I can say is that its a small town with small town talk. The staff is always friendly sometimes look a bit stressed but so far not rude. The blonde front office girl needs to not talk so loud about her personal life because we (the patients) dont care!!

August 2nd, 2011
Has too many patients to do a good job!
Wait is too long, consult is rushed!

January 21st, 2011
best doctor,long wait
The Dr is a very good dr. He does what ever is in his reach to. Treat you and find a solution to fix you up. And if he can't fix you up he will find the best Dr he know will take care of you. He's the best of the best. Wait time is long but its worth the wait. The only bad thing of his office is some of the front office staff is very rude specialy one a blond bouncy one, she calls to confim appointments and if you ask what its for she answer not profecionaly, and when your in the waiting room if your her friend your up next but ive complained but she seems to getaway with her unprofessional behavior.

May 9th, 2009
The waiting!!
Dr. Iyer, while a great doctor, is typically at least three hours behind. You can sit in the waiting room all day. Really, all day.

January 7th, 2017