A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pattaya Kullavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kullavan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kullavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pattaya Kullavan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullavan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Kullavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pattaya C Kullavan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Pattaya C. Kullavan practice?
- Dr. Pattaya Kullavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pattaya Kullavan practices Allergy & Immunology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Allergists.