A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pattaya Kullavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kullavan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kullavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pattaya Kullavan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullavan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Kullavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pattaya C Kullavan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Pattaya C. Kullavan practice?
- Dr. Pattaya Kullavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pattaya Kullavan practices Allergy & Immunology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Allergists.