Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Pattabhiraman Rajendran
Pattabhiraman Rajendran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plant City, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Pattabhiraman Rajendran is affiliated with South Florida Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Pattabhiraman Rajendran has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Pattabhiraman Rajendran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plant City, FL.
Dr. Pattabhiraman Rajendran
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Plant City, FL 0 mi42
Dr. Subrahmanyam Devarakonda
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Plant City, FL 0 mi48
Dr. Michael Boehm
Plant City, FL 0.03 mi37