A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patti Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patti Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patti Huang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patti Chia-Sue Huang MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patti C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Patti Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patti Huang practices Otolaryngology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Otolaryngologists.