A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patti Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patti Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patti Huang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patti Chia-Sue Huang MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patti C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Patti Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Patti Huang practices Otolaryngology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Otolaryngologists.