Dr. Patti Huang MD Patient Reviews

March 25th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Huang is one of the most personable , compassionate, caring doctors I've ever met. I'm new to this area and found her on line-and found that she was awesome. She listens intently to your problem and talks to you in laymans terms to explain what needs to be done to help. Very caring friend staff also. I would highly recommend Dr. Huang and her staff. She has also helped me with referrals to other doctors in the area, since I knew no one. She has excellent bedside manner and spent lots of time with me, too.

February 8th, 2016
Exceptional ENT
I had my tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy with Dr. Huang about 8 months ago. I was terrified to get my tonsils out at 17 years old, but she walked me through the process. Very nice office, friendly staff, and Dr. Huang herself is a very personable, calming doctor who knows exactly what she's talking about and answered all of my thousands of questions for me. When I experienced pain after surgery she got me an appointment at her office the next day, and quelled my fears. Overall, I had a great experience and will definitely be coming back to Dr. Huang for any other operations or ENT related issues.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Huang and her staff have been excellent through pre-to post op surgery for my daughters tonsillectomy. I would absolutley recommend her.

August 11th, 2015
THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!! Very compassionate and professional. THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! Very professional. I cried when she moved to the Dallas area.

March 8th, 2015
Dr Patti Huang is an amazing doctor
One of the best, most knowledgeable, sincere and caring doctors I have ever met

August 6th, 2014
The best there is
Dr. Huang and her staff are absolutely wonderful. She has always been highly attentive to my needs and works diligently to improve my health. She's the best there is and I can't recommend her enough.

January 24th, 2014
Dr. Huang is a great doctor. She treats my mother and both of my children. She has also performed surgeries in both my kids. Her staff is always warm, polite and efficient. She always spend sufficient time with my family in explaining their diagnosis and treatments. I would highly recommend her to anybody that is having ears, nose and throat issues.

December 16th, 2013
Awesome ENT
Dr. Huang and her staff were amazing with my son. They were very patient and attentive to his needs. Dr. Huang spent time answering questions and truly cared about my son and his plan of care. Highly recommend her practice.

February 22nd, 2013
Dr. Huang is very knowledgable and compassionate. She was able to diagnose my son's problem immediately. Surgery, recovery were easy as Dr. Huang gave me thorough instructions at our first meeting and called to check on my son during the 2 weeks recovery time. Dr. Huang had my confidence from our first meeting. Her office staff was top notch and worked well with family. She made very early morning rounds even on weekends. She had changed my son's life for the better.

December 4th, 2012
Be careful!!
First consultation cost over $500 with insurance since she charged a procedure code to look up the nose on top of consult fee. Office manage unwilling to discuss and work with us. Be careful what you are being charged.

July 11th, 2011
Great experience!!!
We recently retired and moved to the area with the task of finding all new doctors. Dr. Huang has been among the best that we have found. She is a very professional and compassionate caregiver. We have recommended her to our other family members. She is a great doctor!

May 13th, 2011
Excellent experiences!
Great experiences. I have sent my entire family to Dr. Huang for one thing or another - allergies to tonsils. Dr. Huang is so caring. When my daughter had her tonsils removed and PE tubes put in, Dr. Huang was there for all my questions and concerns throughout the entire process. I am trained as an audiologist so I am rather picky when it comes to ENTs. Believe me, Dr. Huang is a fantastic ENT!