A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patti Patterson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patti Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patti J. Patterson practice?
Dr. Patti Patterson practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Patterson, Dr. Patrice Patterson, Dr. Patricia Patterson, Dr. Patsy Patterson, Dr. Pattie Patterson, Dr. Patty Patterson