A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patti Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patti Lucas Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patti L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Patti Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Patti Miller practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Primary Care Doctors and North Adams Internists.