A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patti Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patti Lucas Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patti L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Patti Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Patti Miller practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near North Adams, MA.
See North Adams Family Physicians and North Adams Internists.