Dr. Patti Moseley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Patti Moseley?

Sick child

Posted on August 8th, 2017

What an Awesome doctor she is. Truly takes her time to listen to what you have to say. Would not want another doctor but her.

Great

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Posted on December 16th, 2014

My children have been to several pediatricians this one is by far the hardest to make an appointment at when I need one. Also the wait time is ridiculous with a set appointment time.

Wish We'd Left Sooner

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I tried really hard to like Dr. Moseley. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she said things that seemed condescending and/or arrogant, thinking "maybe she is just being direct." But no, she's just really arrogant and condescending! I realize Anderson is not the most intellectual city in the world but that doesn't mean every parent is stupid and ignorant. My daughter never particularly minded going to the doctor until we got switched to Moseley when Nancy Strom-Morgan left. As soon as we got switched, my daughter started dreading going. Dr. Moseley treated my adolescent daughter like a 2 year old who didn't know anything. She glosses over any questions I or my daughter would ask and just keep talking about whatever she wanted to talk about. Moseley is crazy about ordering tests and goes way overboard on re-checks. I like follow-up but you just get the feeling that Dr. Moseley is just trying to generate revenue for the office. Every time I would leave feeling angry and/or annoyed, and promise myself I would find another pediatrician, then I'd get busy and forget until it was time for a physical or my daughter got sick, and in to Moseley's office we would go again. I finally got my act together and switched pediatricians and wish I had switched years and years ago. I could have saved myself a lot of time, annoyance and money.

cant get appt. leave mess with nurse!

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Leave message with nurse for the nurse to call you back and tell you to take otc meds! Really folks, two strep throats say that is the wrong call why have a primary care doctor if they not going to provide care. We only call when otc meds are not working let's see my child is 9 and only been to see you for immunizations so why do I need you? If a patient who is never sick calls and says otc meds are not working don't you think that child needs to be seen by a doctor?

Poor service

Posted on October 25th, 2012

My 8 year old started vomiting and ran a fever. I called Dr. Mosely's office on a Thurs at 12:00 to find out they take a 2 hour lunch. At 2:00, I called again and was put on hold for approx 25 minutes. When I finally got the receptionist, she notified me that Dr. Mosely was out for day. She then told me to call the triage nurse to see if I could get in to see another doctor. After listening to a really long voice mail, I left a message for nurse to call me back. She called minutes before they closed and suggested I call back the following day.

horrible attitude

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Our family has been seeing Dr Moseley for several years. Her attitude and arrogance is more than we can endure any longer.

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Ordered an extreme number of tests to be run on my child for a common fever. Sent to the lab for blood work, flu test, strep test, RSV test, chest xray.....the list goes on and on. All to find nothing wrong! After 5 hours we were finally given an antibiotic and sent home. What a frustrating day and a waste of money! I will never subject my child to that many unnecessary tests again in 1 day. I don't feel Dr. Moseley listened to what I had to say nor do I feel she used good judegement with all of the tests she ordered.

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Dr. Moseley is the BEST! My son loves her and so do I. She always takes time to answer my questions and sooth my son's fears.

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Today was our very first visit with Dr. Moseley as we just moved into the state. I was so pleased with absolutely everything at this practice, but mostly with Dr. Moseley. She had such an amazing rapport with my daughters and took my concerns seriously. She was not rushed and spent all the time we needed. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Dr Mosely is great! She cares about the kids. My only issue is they won't take medicaid if one of the other children has regular insurance. I would like all of my kids to see her.

Fabulous Care!

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr. Moseley spent lots of time with my daughter at every visit. She tells me what to expect and what to avoid. She is straight forward and honest.