Pediatricians

2000 E Greenville St
Ste 3000
Anderson, SC 29621
864-224-1055
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Wish We'd Left Sooner  |  show details
by Amy K. on Apr 2nd, 2014

I tried really hard to like Dr. Moseley. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she said things that seemed condescending and/or arrogant, thinking "maybe she is just being direct." But no, she's just really arrogant and condescending! I realize Anderson is not the most intellectual city in the world but that doesn't mean every parent is stupid and ignorant. My daughter never particularly minded going to the doctor until we got switched to Moseley when Nancy Strom-Morgan left. As soon as we got switched, my daughter started dreading going. Dr. Moseley treated my adolescent daughter like a 2 year old who didn't know anything. She glosses over any questions I or my daughter would ask and just keep talking about whatever she wanted to talk about. Moseley is crazy about ordering tests and goes way overboard on re-checks. I like follow-up but you just get the feeling that Dr. Moseley is just trying to generate revenue for the office. Every time I would leave feeling angry and/or annoyed, and promise myself I would find another pediatrician, then I'd get busy and forget until it was time for a physical or my daughter got sick, and in to Moseley's office we would go again. I finally got my act together and switched pediatricians and wish I had switched years and years ago. I could have saved myself a lot of time, annoyance and money.

|  Can't take it anymore  |  show details
by Karen B. on Aug 7th, 2013

We got switched to Dr. Moseley when Dr. Strom-Morgan left the practice. I loved Dr. S-M so I thought maybe I wasn't giving Dr. Mosley a chance. But after years, of this, I cannot take her attitude anymore. Her nurses are great, but Dr. Mosley glosses over things I or my daughter bring up and just keeps hammering on her own little pet causes. I like straightforward and no-nonsense people but this way beyond that. She is downright rude and arrogant. We swtiched to another pediatrician earlier this year and I couldn't be happier. The office's organization has really gone downhill, too. The nurses are doing what they can but the desk staff seems uninterested, and they are very disorganized.

|  cant get appt. leave mess with nurse!  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

Leave message with nurse for the nurse to call you back and tell you to take otc meds! Really folks, two strep throats say that is the wrong call why have a primary care doctor if they not going to provide care. We only call when otc meds are not working let's see my child is 9 and only been to see you for immunizations so why do I need you? If a patient who is never sick calls and says otc meds are not working don't you think that child needs to be seen by a doctor?

|  Poor service  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

My 8 year old started vomiting and ran a fever. I called Dr. Mosely's office on a Thurs at 12:00 to find out they take a 2 hour lunch. At 2:00, I called again and was put on hold for approx 25 minutes. When I finally got the receptionist, she notified me that Dr. Mosely was out for day. She then told me to call the triage nurse to see if I could get in to see another doctor. After listening to a really long voice mail, I left a message for nurse to call me back. She called minutes before they closed and suggested I call back the following day.

|  horrible attitude  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Our family has been seeing Dr Moseley for several years. Her attitude and arrogance is more than we can endure any longer.

Mar 25th, 2011

That Mom who said Dr. Moseley ordered too many tests is ignorant. Dr. Moseley probably felt the kid looked very ill and wanted to make sure he didn't have some serious illness. Dr. Moseley is very good at telling you why she recommends tests/labs or medication. That Mom probably wasn't listening. She should be glad her kid turned out fine and didn't have something serious. Her kid couldn't have been in better hands than with Dr. Moseley.

Feb 7th, 2011

Ordered an extreme number of tests to be run on my child for a common fever. Sent to the lab for blood work, flu test, strep test, RSV test, chest xray.....the list goes on and on. All to find nothing wrong! After 5 hours we were finally given an antibiotic and sent home. What a frustrating day and a waste of money! I will never subject my child to that many unnecessary tests again in 1 day. I don't feel Dr. Moseley listened to what I had to say nor do I feel she used good judegement with all of the tests she ordered.

Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Moseley is the BEST! My son loves her and so do I. She always takes time to answer my questions and sooth my son's fears.

by Debbie on Aug 26th, 2010

Today was our very first visit with Dr. Moseley as we just moved into the state. I was so pleased with absolutely everything at this practice, but mostly with Dr. Moseley. She had such an amazing rapport with my daughters and took my concerns seriously. She was not rushed and spent all the time we needed. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Jun 25th, 2010

Dr Mosely is great! She cares about the kids. My only issue is they won't take medicaid if one of the other children has regular insurance. I would like all of my kids to see her.

|  Fabulous Care!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. Moseley spent lots of time with my daughter at every visit. She tells me what to expect and what to avoid. She is straight forward and honest.