Learn more about Dr. Patti Olusola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patti Olusola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olusola
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olusola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patti Olusola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olusola graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Olusola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patti Lynn Olusola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patti L. Olusola practice?
- Dr. Patti Olusola has 1 office location.
Dr. Patti Olusola practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Primary Care Doctors.