A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patty Balch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patty Balch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balch graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Balch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patty Joyce Balch MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patty J. Balch practice?
- Dr. Patty Balch has 1 office location.
Dr. Patty Balch practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Primary Care Doctors and Winston Salem Internists.