A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patty Boustany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patty Boustany, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boustany graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Boustany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patty Eileen Boustany MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Patty E. Boustany practice?
- Dr. Patty Boustany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patty Boustany practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Terrytown, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA.