A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patty Ohrum-Bergmueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patty Ohrum-Bergmueller is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohrum-Bergmueller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ohrum-Bergmueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patty Sue Ohrum-Bergmueller MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patty S. Ohrum-Bergmueller practice?
- Dr. Patty Ohrum-Bergmueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Patty Ohrum-Bergmueller practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Critical Care Practitioners.