A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patty Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patty Young, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Reconstruction Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patty Young, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Young has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patty Young MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patty Young practice?
- Dr. Patty Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Patty Young practices Plastic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Plastic Surgeons and Plano Surgeons.