Learn more about Dr. Paul Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Allen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Allen practice?
- Dr. Paul Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Allen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Pulmonologists.