Dr. Paul Berkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Berkowitz?

May 27th, 2016

very strange fellow. he made me very uncomfortable

March 19th, 2014

Best at what he does!

Dr. Berkowitz makes me feel so at ease with my health. When I found I had one kidney I was scared to death. But after seeing him just once I knew this would be a long term relationship. His smile and demeanor are contagious. He just makes you know ... Follow my lead and everything will be fine, we can handle this. God bless you Dr. B!

October 5th, 2013

I like this doctor

I happened to be hopitalized at St. Joseph Mercy in Ann Arbor, MI. This doctor and his team were assigned to me. He's a keeper. Sometimes I run into doctors and I can tell that they seem to have picked the right career. That what I feel with him. He seems to be sincerely emphathetic and concerned. Likewise, those that are working with him. I plan to stick with this one.

May 6th, 2017