A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Chang practice?
- Dr. Paul Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Chang practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Shelby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, OH.
See Shelby Internists and Shelby Pediatricians.