A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Chang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan