A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Cohen, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A G Cohen MD and FACC is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Paul Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia General Practitioners.