A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Shoals Hospital
- Tulane Univ Hosp And Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Davis practice?
- Dr. Paul Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Florence, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Muscle Shoals, AL.
See Florence Surgeons.