A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Paul Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Florence, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Martin, TN and Milan, TN.
See Florence Surgeons.