A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans