Dr. Paul Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Davis?

May 16th, 2016

I really enjoyed mt visit with Dr. Davis.He listen to my complaints without judging. And he has an Auburn room.

January 7th, 2016

Sorry, low down excuse for a DR.

I fell landing on my knees, went to ER was sent to him for surgical purposes. He was extremely rude and snotty. Sent me for MRI went back to office for the results, he walked in said there was nothing wrong other than a big cyst behind my knee. I had insurance, I was polite and listened quietly. I told him there is more to my knee problem than this, he states my knee was shifted to the left but he said I had been this way my entire life. Not true! I ran track and played Basketball in high school this would not of been possible if I was born this way. He said well I see no need for surgery. After another month of pain and unable to walk I went to another Ortho Surgeon, he did another MRI TO COMPARE I will be having knee surgery first of the week due to have a dislocated knee, cartilage break down, broken knee cap that had tried to heal, cyst, and torn Mediskas. Now since I kept using it and surgery was not done I will be having knee replacement on the one and will have surgery on the other due to having to rely on it so much. Now I hear he is no longer in the area...but I will find him and he can speak with my attorney. THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING TO HIM!!

March 11th, 2015

Dr. Davis recently did surgery on my wrist/forearm. He was extremely professional, kind and I had a MUCH better experience than in the past when I have travelled to a larger city to seek care. The office staff was excellent, and Dr. Davis did an amazing job!! Thank you

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Davis treated me with respect and kindness. My wrist feels much better

June 9th, 2017