Dr. Paul Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

May 16th, 2016
I really enjoyed mt visit with Dr. Davis.He listen to my complaints without judging. And he has an Auburn room.

January 7th, 2016
Sorry, low down excuse for a DR.
I fell landing on my knees, went to ER was sent to him for surgical purposes. He was extremely rude and snotty. Sent me for MRI went back to office for the results, he walked in said there was nothing wrong other than a big cyst behind my knee. I had insurance, I was polite and listened quietly. I told him there is more to my knee problem than this, he states my knee was shifted to the left but he said I had been this way my entire life. Not true! I ran track and played Basketball in high school this would not of been possible if I was born this way. He said well I see no need for surgery. After another month of pain and unable to walk I went to another Ortho Surgeon, he did another MRI TO COMPARE I will be having knee surgery first of the week due to have a dislocated knee, cartilage break down, broken knee cap that had tried to heal, cyst, and torn Mediskas. Now since I kept using it and surgery was not done I will be having knee replacement on the one and will have surgery on the other due to having to rely on it so much. Now I hear he is no longer in the area...but I will find him and he can speak with my attorney. THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING TO HIM!!

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Davis recently did surgery on my wrist/forearm. He was extremely professional, kind and I had a MUCH better experience than in the past when I have travelled to a larger city to seek care. The office staff was excellent, and Dr. Davis did an amazing job!! Thank you

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Davis treated me with respect and kindness. My wrist feels much better

January 30th, 2014
heartless and ethically compromised
My 86 yr old father fell and badly broke his shoulder. I took him to his doctor's office, who referred us to dr paul davis and set up an appointment for 1pm, which was three painful hours of waiting for dad. we got there at 1 and waited for an hour until dr davis office manager came out and told us dr davis "didn't want to treat my dad because he was too busy." when I expressed displeasure for my dad's 4 hour excruciatingly painful wait only to be turned away when dads situation was an emergency, the foul tempered office manager smirked and sarcastically said "have a nice day". I don't appreciate my elderly father being treated like unimportant trash, and I think it is medically unethical to prolong someone's suffering the way they did to my father,and then to be told nastily to "have a nice day" was truly evil in my estimation. I wonder if dr davis would treat his own father so poorly, or if my dads intense pain and helpless situation was just a joke to this so called doctor.