Dr. Paul Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Epstein?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Epstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

Brilliant and Caring Doctor

This doctor is brilliant, caring, and listens. I've used various doctors over the years but my condition didn't improve. I gave up until I went to Dr. Epstein, who understands medicine/individual bodies better than anyone I've seen before. He takes time to explain research and findings and applies them to my situation, checks BP himself, etc. He gives me hope that I can get better because I trust his judgment enough to follow his suggestions for my treatment. I have already improved!

February 10th, 2016

Not your guy for Testosterone therapy

This is NOT your doctor if you are interested in TRT, or are having problems with Testosterone therapy! Not only does he not believe in TRT as a practice, he also doesn't have any knowledge of treating secondary systems associated with TRT. He's a very smart guy, but clearly is interested in other areas.

December 30th, 2014

been with Dr. Paul Epstein. for several years now he was able to tell me all about my diabetes unlike other doctors. he tells me about new meds out on market but the side effects may be too great, in all a great doctor . I was recommended to him and I would recommend him.

August 29th, 2012

Not for Graves/Hashimotos

Unfortunately Dr. Epstein is not up on current information regarding autoimmune thyroid conditions, and still utilizes only TSH levels for treating patients, despite his impressive credentials. I am extremely hypothyroid, even had myxedema but Dr. Epstein would only consider my low TSH levels and treatment for HYPER thyroid. Sadly, I continued to suffer for two years until I found a doc who understands that autoantibodies render the TSH Free T3 and Free T4 test useless. In the end my T3 was so low I could not function and resembled someone with severe mental illness. Stop The Thyroid Madness!

July 8th, 2011

Best doctor

Really good, very professional, caring doctor I have seen in 20 years. He is smart, listens to you and he wants to help you. I highly recommend him.

March 14th, 2011

Dr. Epstein is an excellent doctor who cares more than most. His office is a little unorganized, but the level of care Dr. Epstein puts in is amazing. He is a little odd, but very informative and careful.

October 11th, 2010

Wait is long but the Advice/Treatment is worth it

Dr. Epstein is a very intelligent doctor and will investigate everything as needed. Coming from one of the only Endocrinologist in the Arlington Heights Area, they are overloaded with patients and need to hire more doctors. Unfortunately the nurses and office personnel are very rude and are never forthcoming with the wait information. Since I've been going there for a long time, they need a better system and a way for patients to complain about the rude staff to get action. But I put up with the staff problem because I need the dedicated knowledgeable doctor.

May 15th, 2009

He was very thotough in seeking to find out what was wrong with me. He did it and I'll always thank him for it, He has a quirky manner of speaking and you have to listen hard, but what he says is very important and correct.

February 2nd, 2009

Just real monotone. Real good for older patients. Not good for younger ones.

January 6th, 2009

2 month wait for appt, 2 hour wait for dr in office

Ridiculous waiting two months to get in for appt and then having to wait 2 hours for the doc! Did nothing more than my primary doctor, waste of time and money.

October 22nd, 2008

no empathy

Doctor is an academic. Poor communications skill, little empathy

December 5th, 2016