A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fox is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fox, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Leukemia L1210
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Fox MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Fox practice?
- Dr. Paul Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fox practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.