A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Garcia, Neurologist, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Garcia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Garcia MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Paul Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Garcia practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.