Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Garcia
Dr. Paul Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. Dr. Garcia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Garcia has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Paul Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jonathan Nye
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Sebastien Fromont
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Laurie Richer
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi28