A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Gardner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Paul Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gardner practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.