Learn more about Dr. Paul Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Gardner practice?
Dr. Paul Gardner practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurological Surgeons, Pittsburgh Surgeons, and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.