Learn more about Dr. Paul Gianakon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gianakon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gianakon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gianakon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianakon graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Gianakon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- North Arundel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul August Gianakon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Gianakon practice?
- Dr. Paul Gianakon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Gianakon practices Psychiatry near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Chestertown, MD.
See Hyattsville Psychiatrists.